Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber Membership
What will the Chamber do for you?
Why should you and your business or organization be a part of the Chamber?
The Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber of Commerce is the leading representative of the business community, actively promoting a prosperous business climate, thereby creating a positive environment for the entire South Lake Minnetonka community.
2022 Membership - Enterprise Business (NEW)
501+ Employees or National Chains/Franchises
New Member Processing Fee $25
2022 Membership - Booster Club (NEW)
Booster Club Dues are for Community Members not affiliated with a business, but who want to support the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka area events and businesses.
2022 Membership - Sole Proprietor (NEW)
Sole Proprietor is defined as no other employees, PT or FT.
New Member Processing Fee $25
How to make the most of your membership
Benefits: Visibility, Connections, Influence
- Listings on website and social media.
- Weekly e-news communications with other chamber members, when your firm has a promotion, sale or event that is pertinent.
- Sponsorship opportunities that offer high visibility for your company name, services and products.
- Opportunities to participate in community promotions and volunteer activities, including but not limited to, economic issues, cultural events, advertising and marketing projects of the Excelsior - Lake Minnetonka community.
- Participation in multi-level platform marketing efforts, such as:
- Full access to the Chamber Welcome Center, 37 Water Street – display materials, use of the conference room, promotional opportunities.
- Access to our partnership with the Minnetonka High School business programs
- Use of Chamber logos on your own marketing materials.
- Networking opportunities at the monthly meetings (3rd Thursday of each month).
Member Networking Meetings
Chamber Presented Events
- LUCK O’THE LAKE 5K FUN RUN: Saturday, March 14, 2020. A fundraiser where all proceeds go towards regular Chamber programs such as Holiday lights, Seasonal décor, 4th of July, Art on the Lake, Apple Day, Chamber Welcome Center and many more.
- EXCELSIOR FARMERS' MARKET: Tuesdays, May 21- September 24 2019, 2 - 6 PM. Pedestrian friendly Water Street opens up to one of the most beloved markets in the Twin Cities. Delicious homegrown products available from local growers.
- ART ON THE LAKE: Saturday & Sunday, June 8 & 9, 2019 Excelsior Commons. One of Twin Cities’ best juried art shows, Original art, live music, beautiful setting, delectable food, wine & beer tent.
- EXCELSIOR CRAZY DAYS: The third weekend in July : Annual shopping event on Water Street in downtown Excelsior, shop the end of Summer sales of our local boutiques.
- LAKE MINNETONKA 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION: Free event at the Excelsior Commons. Register for the Firecracker 1-mile, 5K & 10K Run, Kids’ Patriotic Parade, Live Music, Food Vendors and Fireworks.
- APPLE DAY: Saturday, September 21, 2019 Downtown Excelsior. A Lakeside Festival celebrating community, featuring locally produced foods, art, handicrafts & a good old fashioned street dance.
- APPLE OF THE LAKE 5K FUN RUN: Saturday, September 21, 2019. A fundraiser where all proceeds go towards regular Chamber programs such as Holiday lights, Seasonal décor, 4th of July, Art on the Lake, Girls’ Night Out, Apple Day, and many more.
- CHRISTMAS IN EXCELSIOR: Kicking off with the Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony for this spirited holiday season, the ELMCC presents weekend festivities that include sleigh rides, Santa, carolers and candy canes throughout the holiday season that remind us why we love living in this cozy lakeside community.